Ostaria Parenting Verified Resources
Maternal mental health resource offering groups, 1:1 coaching and more. Ellen & Holly are local to the Charlottesville, VA area but come to you online from the comfort of your own home.
There are so many wonderful resources in Charlottesville, I’ve included several more below:
- Month 10 is a postpartum doula collective in Charlottesville, VA.
- Charlottesville Doulas is a birth and postpartum doula collective in Charlottesville, VA
- Wendy Vigdor-Hess offers family health and parent coaching and is local to the Charlottesville, VA area
- Empathy Parenting offers parent coaching and Emily is local to the Charlottesville, VA area
- Coaching Cville offers parent coaching with a focus in ADHD. Kate is local to the Charlottesville, VA area
- Moms Club of Charlottesville North is a meetup community for stay-at-home parents in the Charlottesville, VA area.
- The Local Moms Network of Charlottesville has one of the most inclusive lists of local resources I’ve seen from daycares to to self-care they are a great reference. It is not inclusive, but it is a great start.
Free/Flexible Payment Services in Charlottesville (not inclusive, so if you need something ask me and I may know!)
- Ready Kids has an amazing array of services for families in Charlottesville from counseling to school support. Check them out if you have a need in Cville!
- Region Ten offers remote counseling for teens and children as well as a multitude of other services in the Charlottesville, VA community.
- Nearby Baby is a non-profit offering postpartum doula services to WIC-qualified moms on a pay-what-you-can basis in the Charlottesville, VA community.
- UVA Health offers free prenatal and postpartum classes. Topics include childbirth, newborn care, breastfeeding, returning to work, and more!
- Sentara Martha Jefferson offers free postpartum support groups. Every new mom could use multiple support groups. They also offer some free and some paid courses. You can see their latest updated schedule below: