Parenting is hard, but you’re not alone! I am here to support you through:
- Customized strategies to gain energy and time into your day
- Gentle coaching to align your choices with your values
- Customized weekly action plans to guide you to feeling “on top of it all”
- Freedom from mom guilt, and more, while offering compassion and understanding.
- Whatever is heavy on your mind, we will work together to develop customized strategies to lighten your mental load to help you feel empowerd.
After having my son, the glow that had drawn smiles from everyone was now outside myself, and I felt invisible. I lost touch with myself. Learning to ask for help, setting boundaries, and self-discovery were a few tools that moved me from despair to confidence in parenting.
I am here to do the same for you. You deserve to be heard and to feel in control of your life. You are not alone. I will coach you step-by-step back to yourself while taking on your heavy mental load.
"There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one."
– Jill Churchill
You'll get thoughtful advice and practical parenting support for your whole person! I will not “bright side” you nor give you more "shoulds".
Why Ostaria? Ostera is a goddess of spring and rebirth. Osteria is Italian, referencing a small, simple eatery sometimes serving wine. Throughout the journey of motherhood we can lose ourselves as we are wrapped up in the glory of these little babies. The loss of ourselves starting in the postpartum period can leave us feeling empty and in need of support. I want to help you find your own rebirth and nourishment for your soul. Ostaria.